Algebraix Data is at the beginning of a new paradigm of engineering software. Software built on blockchain technology and particularly Smart Contracts in Ethereum is revolutionizing the types of applications that can be created. Along with this, is an entirely new way to develop software in this decentralized world. Our customer is moving forward into this exciting ecosystem to build a decentralized application (dApp) that take your personal data and put you in the control of not only who sees it, but ultimately pays you directly for allowing advertisers or companies to directly target you. They want to take the power away from the Google and Facebook’s of the world and give it to the people themselves.
Algebraix data seeks a senior platform or systems engineer to help architect robust, high traffic cloud solutions. This individual is hands on and highly capable of both producing overall design and concrete implementation of that design. They have built proven high volume, high traffic, high bandwidth platforms, understand the web at scale.
- Design cloud solutions to power a complex high volume web platform
- Build microservice solution using best practices
- Lead construction of platform solution by being hands on in creating those solutions
- Work closely with other engineers to deliver on time and above expectations
- 10+ Years experience in software development
- Deep knowledge of one at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- 4+ Years experience designing backend platforms for high volume web products
- Provable experience building/deploying/supporting web backends at scale
Email us: email@example.com