We need a full-time, experienced, knowledgeable engineer for our growing technology company.
- Administer cloud-based SaaS services (GitLab, GitHub, Confluence, JIRA, Office 365, Google G Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Administer hosted solutions (GitLab, WordPress, WPEngine, etc.)
- Administer Xen virtual machines and Docker images.
- General system maintenance and troubleshooting, as needed.
- Build and own coding and testing infrastructure. This includes CI, local development environments, test reporting, internal tools, and general development toolchain.
- Build and script tooling to improve development process.
- Desire to take ownership of testing and ensure testing is first class.
- Great attitude
- Attention to details and meticulous documentation of processes
- Outstanding communication skills – on phone, email, onsite, Slack, etc.
- Excellent technology troubleshooting skills and logical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- 2+ years working with a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.)
- 4+ years working in as a DevOps eEngineer
- Experience in Q/A